And away we go!!!!

Greetings All !!!

Welcome to my 40k Praetorian Imperial Guard blog. I've just spent the last 6 months selling off my 40k armies to finance my stupid insanity of wanting to buy a large Praetorian force.

Over the coming months I will post in this blog all about the Praetorian Guard, and my efforts to assembly, paint and field my Praetorians to victory!!

FOR THE EMPEROR!!!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Now the fun begins!!

My local GW is having a 40k Doubles Tournament on the 30th October and a mate and I are going to enter.

1000 points each team member - I'm going Praetorians (of course!!) and my mate is tossing up between Eldar and Plague Marines.

I'll post my list up shortly - I'm going for a assault style of list.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, a Praetorian army from SA. You don't see that much! I have one too ;)
    You have a nice paint job on the pics posted. I'll have to keep an eye out for them at events. Maybe we could have a allied game some time.

    ReplyDelete