And away we go!!!!

Greetings All !!!

Welcome to my 40k Praetorian Imperial Guard blog. I've just spent the last 6 months selling off my 40k armies to finance my stupid insanity of wanting to buy a large Praetorian force.

Over the coming months I will post in this blog all about the Praetorian Guard, and my efforts to assembly, paint and field my Praetorians to victory!!

FOR THE EMPEROR!!!

Monday, June 7, 2010


I don't care what anyone says, I just love ogyrns!! I know some guard players think they are a waste of points, but I just love watching opponents faces when five of them rock out of a transport with a lord commissar - they always manage to cause some damage!!

The ogyrn on the right is my old cadian paint scheme and the one on the left has had a costume change to bring him into line with the praetorians. I've always been quite proud of these models paint job.

No comments:

Post a Comment