And away we go!!!!

Greetings All !!!

Welcome to my 40k Praetorian Imperial Guard blog. I've just spent the last 6 months selling off my 40k armies to finance my stupid insanity of wanting to buy a large Praetorian force.

Over the coming months I will post in this blog all about the Praetorian Guard, and my efforts to assembly, paint and field my Praetorians to victory!!

FOR THE EMPEROR!!!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Time for some picts II



A couple of Pict's of my first trooper. I've gone with a very standard colour scheme. Actually this model is a repaint as I bought it painted a while ago. I'm reasonably happy with the model, though I'll still need to do some highlighting etc, but I wanted to make sure I was happy with the basic colours. Still can't decide if I like the blue cuffs or prefer the tunic all in red.

No comments:

Post a Comment