And away we go!!!!

Greetings All !!!

Welcome to my 40k Praetorian Imperial Guard blog. I've just spent the last 6 months selling off my 40k armies to finance my stupid insanity of wanting to buy a large Praetorian force.

Over the coming months I will post in this blog all about the Praetorian Guard, and my efforts to assembly, paint and field my Praetorians to victory!!

FOR THE EMPEROR!!!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Time for some picts!!







I think I need to be clear, I paint to play rather than the other way around!! While I do actually enjoy painting, I certainly don't enjoy it as much as playing an actual game. And I'm very aware that I paint to a basic level only. (One of the problems with not having an artistic bone in my body!!) Above is the first try of my tank colour scheme for the army. I've really thought on this long and hard, and have done a number of test cards, but I feel the desert look suits the Praetorian colours.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great colour to go with the Praetorians. Its always tough to match something to the red tunics.

    ReplyDelete